Transitional, Single Family,Detached - Durham, NC
Charming well maintained home with first floor master suite. Welcoming front porch. Gracious foyer. Formal living and dining room. Open kitchen-breakfast -family room with gas log FP. Granite counters, SS appliances, butler pantry w/wine refrig, walk-in pantry. Four bedrooms, four full baths, office/study and large bonus room. Screened in porch opens to deck, patio and beautifully landscaped backyard oasis. Excellent location, close to I-40, shopping, UNC Wellness Center, UNC, Duke and downtown CH.
Jennifer Williams of Coldwell Banker Advantage - Chapel Hill
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Greater Durham.Chapel Hill & Burlington,
Vol. 41, Issue 04, Page 4CS.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Ice Maker
- Range: Gas
- Heating System: Forced Air
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Stories: 2.0
- Central Air
- Heating Fuel: Natural Gas
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Floors: Carpet; Hardwood; Tile
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Entryway / Foyer
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Breakfast Room
- Family Room
- Bonus Room
- Utility Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath; Mudroom; Office; Office; Study; Walk-In Pantry; Walk-In Pantry
- Attic,Durham - Githens,Durham - Creekside,Durham - Jordan
- Attic,Durham - Githens,Durham - Jordan,Durham - Creekside
- Durham - Creekside,Durham - Jordan,Durham - Githens,Attic
- Durham - Githens,Attic,Durham - Creekside,Durham - Jordan
- Durham - Jordan,Durham - Creekside,Attic,Durham - Githens
- Durham - Jordan,Durham - Creekside,Durham - Githens,Attic